Stress free, high yield holiday home rental returns? Find out more here!
The short term rental market is gaining momentum, and often the short term rental yield of holiday homes is now outperforming that of long term - with the added bonus of flexibility to use the property for personal use.
This interview with Rich Carey from Bachcare, gives all the latest insights for property investors on the short term rental market.
- How to get cashflow through holiday homes
- A bit about Bachcare and its history.
- Demographics of Owners
- Tourism and its increasing effect on holiday homes
- Responsibilities of the property managers
- Properties all over NZ – not only the tourist spots
- Vacancy averages – monthly occupancy